Saturday, August 2, 2008

New branch open!

Yesterday I managed to set up and get open my 2nd branch location on the Floyd sim. SLurl is http://slurl.com/secondlife/Floyd/87/59/24, and if you're on the Floyd sim it's very distinctive, all of the vendor booths look like giant flowers, and mine is the pitcher plant.

I'm trying to create, and add to the available inventory, slowly building things up. Yesterday I also completed the Spooky Tree I,























And I have some more things in the works, I've been hard at work making new textures. :) So please come visit the new shop and keep checking back here for information on new releases.

Also I do custom work, if you have a project in mind please contact me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So good......

Unknown said...

I love your Spooky Tree!!