Monday, November 3, 2008

Lots of things have been happening at the shop,land expansion, store rebuild,etc. Now, in addition to the shop building itself, theres a sizeable yard out front featuring some of my trees & grass. I had this area decorated for Halloween and I intend to do some very special things for the Holidays. I'm working on several projects I hope to be releasing at the shop over the next couple of months. This is my favorite time of the year and I really want to create right now.

The new shop design is far better than what I had, theres an upstairs area now and an outside balcony. I believe the upstairs will be a seating area as soon as I make some furniture O_o; and theres some lovely windchimes as well as a store pet/mascot, Marshmallow the bunny. She is friendly to some, frightened of others, and will make friends with you if you stay close long enough. :D

Please be patient for big Holiday releases!

No comments: