Thursday, February 19, 2009

Love Shack, new location, new lights

news! I've been doing some custom designs for people, such as the pier/boardwalk and arch signs for the new Festivale sim, home of the Long Awkward Pose and Pixel Dust main shops. I was so happy that Dove and Autumn gave me this opportunity and they proved to be so great to work with, just awesome people and creators. They were nice enough to give me a spot on the concourse as well so I have a Festivale branch shop now! I also made a couple new booths for Mount Lolita on the Floyd sim in Starlustland. I still occupy the pitcher plant at the foot of Mount Lolita and I just adore the whole Starlust aesthetic, and thank Apatia and Allegory for letting me help out.

I madea gift for the Starlustland Valentine hunt that is going on through Feb. 20th, it's my first "prefab" and it's just a little building, I called it the Love Shack because its such a shanty but it's got such sweet elements like a little flower box, lace curtains and a tiny fireplace. It has enough room for a loveseat or cuddle area for you and your sweetie, and a porch thats big enough for a couple chairs. Also made a cute little topiary for people who have few prims available and still want a sweet little thing to look at.



Reception to the prefab has been really good! I think I'll be adding some more things like this, my main obstacle with offering prefabs is prim allowance, I don't have a prims or space to create a showroom. I am looking at some other mainland properties with an eye toward relocating the mainstore.

At any rate, since quite a few people probably missed out on the Starlust hunt, I'll be offering the love shack as a freebie at all 3 shops starting on the 21st.

Recently I added something kind of different as well, a set of disco lights. I made these for my house originally and was happy with them, they look really cool when they're in use. If you get them please take care and read the notecard!



You can see them in action on the balcony area of the main shop in Nishijima.

No comments: